It’s been a long time since I posted something here. The main reason is that I became a father in February but I’ve also had a lot going on at work.
Hopefully the number of posts will increase again in the near future. In mid December we are moving from our apartment into a house. The house will have room for both a small workshop and an electronics lab. I’m also hoping to start brewing my own beer which certainly would be worth documenting here. But first there is a few things needed to be done on the house.
More pictures to come in the end of November when we get the keys.
No posts for a couple of days since I’ve been busy with other things. As you may have noticed, to this point, I have only written about some old projects I’ve done in the past. There is some catching up to do but I will mix old projects with new stuff until all my old projects are well documented here (at least the interesting ones).
Here are a list of projects I will try to write all little about in the near future.
- One more Depron RC aircraft. (SAAB J-35 Draken)
- More about my quadrocopter
- At least two electric bikes, one MTB and one Puch Maxi Moped conversion
- Electronics for electric bikes, controller and motor modifications, BMU, DC/DC converter, LED-lights…
- Mechanics for electric bikes, motor mount, battery box…
- Maybe some pure programming projects for either Android, Windows or the web
This is a first test. Later on I will post about my DIY projects here.
Trying a little code:
public partial class Form1 : Form
private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)